I operate my service industry in both the paper and the actual economic realm. One aspect of my compensation involves barter and skill-shares. Barter income is taxable at the market rate; skill-share is not.
As I enter a period where I am less able to work due to restorative surgeries, I can offer skill-share opportunities. I look forward to these times as I enjoy getting to know people and exchanging knowledge and friendship. It’s lonely out here. I want to reach out to share my knowledge and learn from others.
For the foreseeable future, I will be working from bed. This helps me minimize the pain from the lumbar stenosis.
So having said all that, here are some tasks that people might consider helping me with.
- Install right-side rear view mirror on van. I have the mirror and the tools.
- Rub out paint on right side to minimize collision marks.
- Empty and vacuum van.
- Check van tires and inflate.
- Wash van.
- Help move items between apartment and storage unit in Alameda.
- List 60 items on eBay that are already prepared for sale.
- Play and record vinyl so it can be sold on eBay.
- Take stuff to donate to Out of the Closet.
- Light housekeeping.
- Filing and sorting.
Things that I would like company doing:
- Watching movies
- Board games
- Cards including poker
I spend most of my day writing, working, and computing on my old kit CPU that no longer allows me any expansion. I am a power user, and I have been working with underpowered systems for the last six years. This wastes a lot of my time.
Some things I need:
- Computer tower with a current model motherboard and lots of expansion slots. I will be moving my own components to this tower and adding others.
- 2 solid state HD
- current AMD chip
I intend to move the major portion of my daily work from PC to MAC.
- iPad (best for bed work).
- Current model MacBookor MAC tower.