It’s PINK. It has TURRETS.
See it here at Google Maps. See photos below.
Take a close look at this flexible long-term sublet that includes semi-sheltered parking at the same level as the unit.
$1,200 per month, includes parking. Plus PGE (average $60 per month).
Large studio with sophisticated charm in a 1927 building claimed to be one of architect Julia Morgan’s designs.
I have a king-size bed, a small loveseat, office furniture, bookshelves, two small dressers, and a large round dining table in the living area. (Unit offered UNfurnished.)
NO DOGS. NO CATS. I have allergies. Birds OK.
Includes very close parking, less than 100 ft. to my door.
- Elevator. I am on the third story. I can walk out the door on this level to get to my very close parking place behind the building.
- Kitchen is spacious and has enough room for a small table and chairs.
- Living area is 20×32 PLUS ENTRY PLUS CLOSETS PLUS KITCHEN!
- Lovely rooftop seating area ideal for viewing scores of fireworks displays.
- The rooftop has Oakland and San Francisco views.
- 9ft. ceilings
- Old World charm with ceiling and floor tiled entry and fancy woodwork.
- Laundry in building.
- Will be mostly unfurnished.
- Quiet neighborhood, good building neighbors, homes show pride of ownership in this area.
- Just over the hill from Lake Merritt and Grand/Lake Village.
- Bus stop 150 feet from front door.
- It’s a sweet spot. What else can I say?
- deborahlake at gmail.com
- (415) 806-1903